Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday - One Day Projects

"Today was the first time we’ve actually finished a project this week. We had a wonderful time doing Mrs. Wilkinson’s yardwork. She was such a nice lady! She even got us ice cream sandwiches.
I saw God in the way that she told us how much she appreciated us. She really needed someone to talk to, and having us there made her really happy. I also saw how desperate her 13 year old son was for friends, and so, we were friends for him. Each of us talked to him and made him feel so important, and we talked about all of the hobbies we have in common.
I’m excited to exchange presents with my YRG tomorrow. I’ve grown so close to them, I feel like they’re a family away from home.
Thank you faith partners, again, for helping me get here!" - Margot




For Friday:  Almighty God, who has promised to hear the petitions of those who ask in your Son’s Name:  We beseech you mercifully to incline your ear to us who have now made our prayers and supplications unto you; and grant that those things which we have faithfully asked according to your will, may effectually be obtained, to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of your glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment