Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday - Arrival at MTN TOP!

"I’m really looking forward to building some houses and decks and destroying things and hopefully I’ll get to see some kittens or babies!!!! We played a lot of games today and got to know everyone’s name.

I was kind of sad about my YRG but I will make friends and the point isn’t really about that it’s about helping people,

Lets hope I make friends with someone that lives close enough to visit. Thank you so much to the faith partners that made all this happen! I can’t wait till tomorrow." -Regan










For Monday:  Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart, that barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment