Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday, July 9th: Arrival at MTN TOP




(More photos to come soon! We're working out our internet connections to share photos with one another, so we should have more for you soon!)

Hi everyone! It’s Margot!

Today has been a journey! Let me tell you, the car ride was exhausting and I ate so much! Especially flaming hot cheetos (which ended up making my stomach even worse to be honest). The car ride, however, was shorter than I expected and went by quickly.

When we got here, I was uneasy, but I definitely saw God in the way we all came together. My YRG is pretty nice and I’m really getting along with them. We call ourselves the Sharkbaits.

We played games and had a really nice dinner (chicken on a bun, yum).

I'm getting really tired, so I'm typing this from my hammock. I just want to thank all the Faith Partners for making this possible. This camp means the world to me. Again, thank you!

Prayer For Monday:  Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart, that barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment